• Contact Info
+32 (0) 2 62 60 72 7
+32 (0) 4 95 12 96 01
31 Rue Wiertz
B-1050 Brusselles Belgium

Minutes: EC Phone Conference 19.03.2012

Click read more to read them.

 

1. Opening of the meeting
1.1 Selecting the secretary and the moderators of the meeting
Mr.Secretary: Jakob
Moderator: Merja

1.2 Confirming of quorum and validity of meeting
Attendance: Terry, Merja, Gaya, Nikola, Jakob
Missing: Nic, Steva, Maggie

1.3 Approving the agenda
The agenda was approved as it is.

2. General updates
2.1 Personal updates (EC members)
Personal updates were given.

2.2 Office and Employee update (sec-gen)
Tabled.

3. FYEG statutory activities
3.1 Next ECM
Nikola will send email to Steva to prepare agenda. Reader will be ready one week before. Arrival Friday evening, leaving 4 pm Sunday.

3.2 GA
MEPs to be confirmed
Tabled.
Financial issues:
NIkola will also inform Maggie and Steva about this!!

Second panel at the GA:
Topic: crises of Europe (Jakob asks Nik to draft a concept)
Jakob is responsible for communicating and will contact Nic.

There’s a 1000 things we need to do for the GA, we will discuss it in Zagreb.

Next EC: motivate people

4. Communication
4.1 Newsletter
Zofia always sends.

4.2 Ecosprinter (if there are updates, Jakob)
The website is up again, the prostitution articles are uploaded, there has been a call to write on energy for the campaign, nuclear and the phase-out. There was a meeting about the Ecosprinter publication, which consisted of the Ecosprinter board. A call was sent out for the design of the publication. There is a plan to have a logo of the campaign and layout for Youth emancipation publication and energy campaign.
Jakob will write report about Ecosprinter issues.

4.3 Press releases
-> Steva to add to agenda: In the next ECM, the process of publishing a press release should be discussed.

4.4 Other
No other issues.

5. Networking
5.1 MOs updates
No updates.

5.2 GYG

5000 have not been paid. Steva needs to do it!
500 Euros of our 2500 will be to the Sexyual and Reproductive Rights study session.
Resolutions (for both congresses GG, GYG): Rio+20 (Sponsor at GG: EGP, so there’s a separate resolution by FYEG), UNPA (sponsor at GYG: FYEG , at GG: Ecolo)

Everybody needs to comment on the Rio+20 Resolutions. Terry checks deadline.
Question of Membership: who’s going to make application for FYEG as MO (to GYG), who’s contacting the FYEG MOs?
Update after Merja has been talking to Prep-team. We want practical approach (i.e. at least reduce the bureaucratic efforts required).
If we need to apply as FYEG (Terry), Merja will communicate to MOs whatever they need to do.

5.3 CDN
No updates.

5.4 Falafel Network (Nikola)

Nikola sent email to list (check it, it’s about one paragraph on the workshop at the GYG congress),
write that, more information will be provided at the registration counter.
Terry will be responsible for the Falafel-meeting (it’s going to be on Wednesday 16:30-18:00)
Some material needed (Merja takes care).

Nikola will write outline for the meeting, prepare it together with Terry (including follow-up proposal for the workshop)
Under which program will be apply for our network-meeting (will be part of Nikola’s proposal for the workshop-agenda)

5.5 European Youth Forum/PPYOs
-> Initiative for thematic square by Swiss council: Terry is going to work on it.

6. Political work
6.1 Political Platform Process
skip.
Pro-contra debate on the Ecosprinter about the controversial topics

Nikola: proposes to discuss our amendments on a skype conference
-> collect all amendments in a google-doc (nikola collects all amendments in one document, sends it to Jakob, he will put it in google-doc)
Nikola will send doodle for meeting on Friday/Thursday

6.2 Green Group
Tabled.

6.3 EGP
Comment on Jakob’s email concerning Future of Europe Resolution.
The whole EC should be coming to the council.
The deadline for resolutions is the 30th of March, and before that, we have to decide whether we want to table resolutions to the council.

7. Finances
skip

8. Projects
8.1 Running projects

8.2 Project's preparation
Campaign (Jakob)

1st action week info will be sent out.

Rio +20 (Terry)

A financial plan is needed, a call for participants is going to be sent out in the beginning of April, and in the end of April, there's going to be a prep team meeting.

Youth emancipation (publication)
Terry is communicating to Delfina that we want the additional member of the PT.

Ecosprinter publication (Jakob/Maggie)
see above.

8.3 Projects to be applied
1st of February YiA:
Training "Green Volume on!"
no update.

LGBTQ seminars (Terry)
There’s a blog, have a look.

FYEG Wintercamp 2013

Nikola proposition concerning the coordination: how do we transfer information, one of the EC should be part of the Coordination body.
Miscommunication about funding.
Nikola will push the application process (Steva), and also start forming the coordination body (Krassina, Maria O., Sophia R. will have a skype conference with Nikola)

Bonn Intersessionals May 2013
Deadline will be in two weeks. CCWG will work out a proper plan for the delegates. Swedes ask us again to use our quota.
Jakob will explain the decision process through email.

8.4 Projects initiatives
Green Leaders... Marko (Steva)
Tabled.

9. Any Other Business
No other business.